The Spektrum DX6i is a great 6 Channel DSM2 Computerized Transmitter.
If you fly hobby horizon products, Blade and or Eflite, this transmitter should work with just about any helicopter and plane they sell due the patented Bind-N-Fly technology. It is a 6 channel transmitter, so it can fly from co-axial all the way up to 5 Channel plus Gyro Collective Pitch machines.
|Check Price Spektrum DX6i,||Write A Review!|
Is this radio for me?
This radio is for you if
- You planning on learning to fly Collective pitch helicopters?
- And You like the line of helicopters?
- And you don’t already own a Bind N Fly compatible radio
- And you want to drop the $300-$1000+ plus dollars for a 7 to 14 channel DSM radio from spektrum or JR
In other words this is a great entry level BNF computerized radio.
This radio is not for you if
- You already own a higher end DSM2 transmitter
- Or you only fly Syma or Airhog Co-Axail Helicopters
- Or you only use Fky Sky or non-DSM2 compatible receivers and transmitters
If you are looking for great value and performance in a computerized radio with features usually seen on computerized radios that cost more, the Spektrum DX6i is hard to beat. In the entry level computerized RC radio world, the DX6i offers the best bang for the buck in my opinion!
The Spektrum DX6i can be adapted to almost any model in your existing collection that requires 6-channels or less.
The 6-channel DX6i uses full-range DSM2 technology that can be found in the Spektrum DX7 it also includes programming features for both airplanes and helicopters that are simple to use. It comes with the new AR6210 DSMX 6-channel RX. The DX6i is also compatible with all existing Spektrum aircraft receivers.
Spektrum DX6i Features:
- Full range 2.4GHz DSMX 6-channel radio
- 10-model memory
- Roller/selector user interface
- Attractive and ergonomic design
- Proven DSMX technology
- Rudder dual-rate
- Large LCD display
- Integrated timer
- Contrast Adjustment
- Dual-speed trim scroll
- Model name and type
- Throttle cut
- Trainer Mode
- Model Copy
- Travel adjustment
- Servo monitor
- Dual rate and exponential
- Airplane Programming Features: Flaps, P-mixes, Dual aileron, V-tail, Delta, Differential
- Heli Programming Features: adjust, Graphic throttle curve, Graphic pitch curve, P-mixes, Revo mix, Swash type (Normal, and CCPM 120)
- Adjustable stick length
- Direct trim access display
- Compatible with any existing DSM2 and DSMX receivers