Airwolf is the best cheezy, Cold -War themed, Helicopter action series ever!
The Syma S018 is sold in a, rockin', theme song inducing, Airwolf version! The standard S108 is the Bell 222, which of course is what the Airwolf is based on.
Unfortunately s018 lacks a Gyro so your Airwolf may spin if you don't keep the trimming as power is increased.
There doesn't seem to be a lot of information about the s018 RC Airwolf Helicopter around, but one things seems clear is that this helicopter is not as good at flying as the S107.
The golden ticket would be taking the body of the S018 and somehow putting it on the S107, but that may be difficult or impossible.
|Check Price||Write A Review!|
Is this RC Helicopter for Me?
Probably not. This doesn’t seem to be a very good helicopter. It is fairly cheap so you might want to give it a try.
If you are really interested in having a scale Air Wolf Helicopter then getting one of the T Rex 450 fuselage kits may be a better way to go. That will of course cost a lot more.
This is an awesome micro heli. It is durable, neat to fly (flight time ~6-8 min.),and has cool blinking blue/red lights when turned on! This micro heli (like a lot of micro heli’s out there)requires constant trim adjustment for straight flight. Trim adjustments makes this heli a bit of a challenge to fly ,but once this skill is mastered it is a lot of fun (for me, if there is not a little challenge to it than where is the fun). I purchased this toy because I thought it would be a cool hobby my boy and I could enjoy together. I was right (where hooked),and have now purchased a Syma “big” S022 Chinook. We are having a blast with both heli’s. I would highly recomend this item to anyone curious about RC heli’s. This little heli is low priced, a little challenging, and a lot of fun! A great first step into the RC heli hobby. For anyone who wants to know, I purchased my heli (and all my rc vehicles) from Xheli (an Amazon seller). They are pretty awesome, ship fast, and have alway done right by me. Cheers!
- Review By Jungle Geprge
Do you own this helicopter? If so please submit a review
- Brand New & Ready-2-Fly, No Assembly required. Frequencies May Vary. Flight Stabilizing System with adjustable trimming control.
- Suitable for indoor flying only.Suitable for ages 8 years+.Battery for the helicopter:3.7V-85MAH LI-POLY (included ).Requires 6 x AA Batteries for the transmitter (not included).Flight Range : Approx. 30 Ft
- Length : Approx. 7 Inches.Width : Approx. 5 Inches (with main rotors).Height : Approx. 3.35 Inches (from bottom to balance bar).Main Rotors Surface Diameter: Approx. 5 Inches
- Recharging takes place via the transmitter. The transmitter has an Alignment Trim, a Charging and Power.Indicator, a Left/Right Lever and a Trimmer.
- A lightweight Lithium Polymer battery.A 20-25 minutes charge is equal to a 7-10 minutes flight.